This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snow Bucket and Dozer Blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyraddatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snow Bucket and Dozer Blade
    Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 6:52pm
Does any one have one or both of these?
Do you want to sell either of them?
I am interested in the Dozer Blade or the Snow Bucket.
Thanks,
Danny
Danny Raddatz
Sponsored Links

R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:02pm
Iv seen the snow bucket on some tractores but dont know of any for sale.
In Search Of: 1958 Allis Chalmers D17 Diesel serial #9643D
caRon View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:05pm
Danny, I think I know where a bucket is like the one in fig. 19,20. A forum member near Kokomo. I can give you his #. Ron
CA Tractor
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:09pm
I have a trip snow bucket like at the bottom of the page, got at a sale where the guy had a 17, and that was when scrap was high and alot of crazies at the sale ( to give you an idea on how crazy a scrap guy bought a 2 row mounted cultivator for a wd or 45 and paid 300.00 and told me he would make alot of $ on it scrapping it, not parting it)  so I had to give I think 80.00 for the snow bucket but no wings for the manure bucket or a blade I would like to have a complete set myself
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:14pm
Bad thing with the mount they have is be sure you know where everything is so you don't hit something. No give in any of those arrangements and any shock load is going to be felt by machine and driver.
 After snapping both billet loader arms on my 715B TLB, working below 0 removing snow, i know about brittle metal.
 Might look at snow bucket for a skid loader and modify it to fit, or look at putting a quick attach plate onto your loader frame to interchange buckets easily.
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:30pm
Used to have this one, sold it at a consignment sale a year ago, biggest mistake I ever made. Sold for $45 and I'd give anything to have it back.

German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
dannyraddatz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyraddatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:43pm
I feel your pain
Danny Raddatz
BILLP-SE-MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BILLP-SE-MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:51pm

This in my original Allis freeman dozer blade on my WD. Have a good one   BILL P

roughstock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roughstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 7:52pm
That blade is very close to the one I have. The manure bucket is identical but I dont have the wings. I really like that snow bucket! That would be a nice find. I built a bigger bucket but I went longer instead of wider. I would post pictures, but I built it out of scrap plate from work so it ain't the prettiest thing.

Brian
dannyraddatz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyraddatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 8:10pm
Bill,
That is sweet!, do you have any close ups of the plow set up and grill guard?
Danny

Edited by dannyraddatz - 18 Jan 2011 at 8:10pm
Danny Raddatz
Gary IN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary IN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 8:48pm
Have a blade that I used at one time on loader, not factory but could be made to work and look factory. Set up now on rear mount cultivator bracket. Used it alot on wd. 125.00 will load. Thanks Gary IN
DSeries4 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSeries4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 9:13pm
I have a model 14 loader (from a 59 D14) that has the attachment for the snow bucket (figure 24).  I am willing to sell it and the entire loader.  The snow bucket was a little bent on the bottom from what I recall (I'll need to have another look at it).  The loader itself is in very good condition - no welds and very straight.  I have 2 buckets - should be able to make 1 good bucket.  If anyone is interested, let me know.
'49 G, '54 WD45, '55 CA, '56 WD45D, '57 WD45, '58 D14, '59 D14, '60 D14, '61 D15D, '66 D15II, '66 D21II, '67 D17IV, '67 D17IVD, '67 190XTD, '73 620, '76 185, '77 175, '84 8030, '85 6080
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 9:56pm
 I had a bucket, fig 19 & 20, on a WD with a Horn loader, it was all it could handle in heavy snow. Later I had a WD-45 with the manure bucket & snow attachment, fig 24 & 25, I moved unbelieveable amounts of snow with that little tractor over the years. I got a second manure bucket when it got harder to put the snow attachment on after years of manure abuse and just kept the first one for snow. Sold the whole outfit when I got the 175D & 419 loader, wish I knew where it was now...Harvey
Allis Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allis Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 10:12pm
  I have a later 17 loader withe the snow bucket works nice.
Allis orange blooded by family. Allis Diehard by choice
KenBWisc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenBWisc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 9:03am
I have the snow bucket but plan on keeping it. I made a dozer blade by cutting down a three-point blade, welding up mounting brackets for the loader and turning the blade around backwards to push snow. Didn't take long to bend the blade. Did the same thing bucking snow back from the drive with the D-19 and three-pony blade turned around backward. Structural integrity must be for pulling vs. pushing!
The only blade I have fro sale is the one I made for my G.
'34 WC #629, '49 G, '49 B, '49 WD, '62 D-19, '38 All Crop 60 and still hunting!
ac45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 9:36am
I have a snow bucket in good shape,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic