This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts ASAP?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSTROM99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts ASAP?
    Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 8:14am
I see that several tractor parts vendors are merging or forming some sort of alliance into "Parts ASAP".  Anyone have the details or know how it might affect us?
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 8:33am
higher prices, longer deliveries

yup, I'm 70 and cynical
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 8:40am
I know i have ordered a couple thinks from Yesterdays Tractor in the past couple years, and they came in a All State Tractor box / label...

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 9:03am
Just getting bigger, wrapping in smaller companies, like happening everywhere.  From some posts on YT recently it sounds like shipping costs may be better for a number of things.  Looks like they now have a 14.99 flat shipping rate for combined purchases and free shipping for orders $250 and over.  They will still add oversize charges for some items to the 14.99 and the terms don't apply to shipping via truck freight.  Expect to see the same part search methods on all those sites when they get it all up and running.
DanielW View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 2:56pm
I'll bet dollars to buttons once they class and categorize all their parts, they'll look at the sales and order history of each, and deem many of the parts not worth keeping around. They'll decide they don't sell enough to justify the inventory storage space, nor the time to catalog & track them, nor the taxes imposed unsold inventory at the end of each fiscal period (though the inventory tax varies from state-to-state and country-to-country). It happened when NAPA merged their warehouses. It happened when Case and NH merged their inventory systems. It happened when Kubota and Deutz merged their inventory systems. And I'll bet it'll happen here. Give it a few years and they'll only stock the parts they move a lot of.

If there are parts you need that are currently available and they're unusual/uncommon, I'd be getting them now.
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 2:56pm
I think All State bought Yesterdays Tractor some time ago.

Edited by mdm1 - 18 Mar 2024 at 2:57pm
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 3:59pm
They acquired YT in January of 2021.

All States Ag Parts is under the Kinderhook Industries umbrella.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic