This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD7G picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD7G picture
    Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 10:43am
  Corey Chatier's HD7G jealously guarding it's territory in the Missouri Ozarks.
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 8:15am
That bad boy looks awesome, thanks for the pics! Darrel
michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 11:43am

if that machine was a woman it would be a centerfold lol

doctorcorey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 11:59am
thanks, fellas. I'm hoping to finish the paint this weekend and add some new decals.
michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 2:07pm
i wish you could do some videos of this beauty I always wanted a hd7g my dad bought a 7gb and traded it for a hd7g but the block was busted so he traded it off.  there was a guy i knew who bought a hd7g new he only had 1 arm i was going to ask how much it cost new but i found out he passed away a few years ago.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 2:26pm
There's a bunch of these for sale all over Missouri, and many parts machines. I was talking to a guy yesterday who's steering me hopefully to a coup[le of HD 16's in Kansas. I'd love to have one or a HD 20. I need a dozer and loader for my projects. Maybe some time I'll get video capability. Regards, Corey Chartier
michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 3:48pm
im in arkansas i see a few hd 6 dozers around but I haven seen IN PERSON  a hd7g since 1987  I looked at my dads old hd6g he bought new in 67 a few years ago in little rock the guy whos got it now wanted to sell it to me but he has abused it and for the price he wanted for it i just couldnt go for it.
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 8:18pm
Hi Corey
A very tidy looking machine, definite certerfpold material.
Only thing i,d change is a 4 in 1 bucket, makes them twice the machine
Good to hear shes running good too now.
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
JonnyWalton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 8:57pm
I need to get Decals for My HD6EP any idea where to look for them ?Also I need a greats seal for the tracks adjuster it just bleeds off the grease !
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 10:03pm
I have trans problem with my HD6EP it been sitting for 5 years and I started it up this week and track foward then backwards and then it stop the oil level was high on dip tick and I add a gallon more and still will not move . Can I use tractor transmission hydarualic fuild in it 10W-20  and it takes about 6 gallons of fluid right? How do I clean the screens, prime the pump, drain the old fluid out, and add new fluid? the engine runs fine and blade goes up and down and has good power to the lift cylinders .
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:43pm
  I found a couple on Ebay. At least one of the big "AC" emblems, havn't had luck yet with the "allis chalmers" stickers, yet. There are several styles available that might be a good substitute. The ''6g" or 7G stickers look pretty generic as far as lettering go. The print shop down the street can probably do a good imitation .
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 10:09pm
Hey
How do tow or push  a dozer with power trans on to a trailer. Do you take out the center drive shaft threw the back inspection cover on the trans ?
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 5:14am
so cold out I need to get my dozer on a tag trailer but trans will not work. I don't want to break the clutches in it by pulling it. What my best option on this ?
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 7:01am
You should use a 10 well towing truck plate forme he wich it on and bring to your home
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 7:54pm
i have a HD6EP  my drive shaft turns slow when I throttle up. Blade works engine runs but drive shaft just spins slow like it  came apart in side the converter? How do I fix this problem it sits next to the road and will not walk on to the trailer? Do you thinks it ok to tow this on a low boy with another dozer or an excavator. Will it destroy the clutches if I pull on it?   
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 7:57pm
Is their a Trans Coupler on Drive shaft in side the  converter housing on HD6EP She spins slow while engine throttle up ?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 12:19pm
 Johnny, every problem you've described here so far points to a tranny pressure problem. You need to get that screen out and check it first. If you try to shortcut this thing, you may end up damaging the torque convertor or pump, both expensive. Clean fluid and unrestricted flow are vital. Don't run engine at high speed until you fix this problem. The manual is 12-15 dollars and 2 days away from minnpar. Good Luck
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 7:58pm
I going to order all the filters clean the scavenge screen. It take 21 gallons of fluid to do the trans and 7 gallons to hydraulics what type of fluid dose it take Tractor supply has  ( 5 gallons $49.99 Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydraulic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-20) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technological advanced additive system. Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment employing a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drive gears) or  ( 5 gallons $49.99 Traveller RENEW Tractor Fluid is a non-foaming fluid blended to provide superior protection and performance for older farm equipment employing a common sump to lubricate the hydraulics, hydrostatic transmission, differentials, final drive gears, power take off and wet brakes) or (5 gallons $31.00 Xtreme Tractor Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid) or (2 gallons 29.99 Traveller ATF Dexron III/Mercon Transmission Fluid)
In the engine oil change how many gallons is needed and what do you recommend for oil Tractor supply has 5 gallons $54.99 Traveller Premium All Fleet 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil meets all service categories for ALL diesel engines including low emission engines.
Fram oil filter CH16PL , Main trans Filter Fram C1667 Trans Pilot Fram ph6941 Fuel Filter Fram C1173PL and Fuel Filter C1174PL What is the right air filter ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic