This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Frederick Md Pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frederick Md Pull
    Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 6:59pm
The local Green tractor dealer will be sponsoring a pull Sunday October 19th at their dealership just off Rt. 340 at Mt Zion Rd. There will be the usual club tractor classes that get timed with a sundial. About noon they will have a exhibition of old school and light superstockers.  I will be taking my turbocharged CA if anyone in the area would like to see it run. Although for time considerations I'll be running heavier than I would normally run and it won't be quite the show I can do when I can run light and in 3rd gear.Thumbs Up 
Sponsored Links

bsallis180 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsallis180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 7:56pm
do you have any more info? 
bsallis180 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsallis180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 7:57pm
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 5:38am
As for what I know the regular pull will start about 9 or so with the Central Md Antique classes. They should have a website to give you more information. You could also look at  www.gladhilltractor.com    there is a pulling events tab or call the dealer, 301-663-6060 and ask for Marshall.
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 5:25pm
Wish I was closer to see PaulB put on his show of Orange Power
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Ken in Texas Ken in Texas wrote:

Wish I was closer to see PaulB put on his show of Orange Power

Thumbs Up
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic