This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coggonobrien's 616 Thread Picture Heavy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 11:22am
Turns out that line runs to a t with 2 plugs on top of the engine. I gt see if I have room for an oil temp gauge as well as pressure. Any idea how many psi these things should make? Also care sending units for the light still available
Sponsored Links

coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 6:32pm
Allis Chalmers 616 with cckb 19.5hp turning over: https://youtu.be/vqjPtATXcfM
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 6:33pm
If somebody wants to embed that please
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 9:34am
Could somebody walk me through how to wire the ignition.a hand drawn diagram would suffice
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 7:36pm
Made some progress but ignore the mess
Engine is coming back out when I get my rebuilt starter back. All that's left is to wire up the fuel pump and assemble the plug wires.

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 7:37pm
If I'm not in the field I plan to start it tomorrow
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:48pm
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-6cWN52D2b8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by coggonobrien - 16 Apr 2015 at 7:49pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:50pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cWN52D2b8

governor is not hooked up and timing is not quite set but it runs. can somebody tell me how to embed
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:54pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:55pm
[TUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cWN52D2b8[/TUBE]
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:21am
well I've got some good news, got the right brake to brake loose without take the axle assembly apart.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:09pm
my pedals dont seem to move very far then just stop and the brakes dont work very good it dosnt seem like mine are moving inside     WHAT DID YOU DO ? maybe it will work on mine
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:27am
Dave!
That sucker runs man! Excellent! Congrat's are in order. Musta' made ya feel good to hear that thing come to life after all the hard work, aggravation, and hair pullin' uh? Love the headers. LOL!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:17am
Hud my pedals moved but something internal was stuck so I just kept rocking the tractor with the hydro until it broke

Thanks Steve now I just need hardware to connect the governor and throttle so if anybody has spare parts let me know. Need the tie downs for both choke and throttle the linkage frome throttle to governor and governor to carb
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 1:29pm
My precious

Starter is back from rebuild time to yank the motor and finish it up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic