This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DJ'S A-C catalogue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DJ'S A-C catalogue
    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 1:44am
I received the 2018 Allis Chalmers parts catalogue from DJ's in the mail yesterday. Wow, this is really nice! Almost seems like they have more parts than AGCO. It's a must have....
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 4:17am
X2
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 5:37am
Exactly the same as what Sandy Lake and Stieners sell, right down to the part numbers
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 11:12am
I bought all the parts I needed for my D17 engine swap from them. Great to work with and much cheaper shipping than Steiner. They actually travel to shows and support the hobby.
AaronSEIA
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by AaronSEIA AaronSEIA wrote:

I bought all the parts I needed for my D17 engine swap from them. Great to work with and much cheaper shipping than Steiner. They actually travel to shows and support the hobby.
AaronSEIA

We purchased a tach drive gear from him(48 tooth) and it required modification from a local machinist to fit in the housing. Have since seen the same drive on Steiners' site significantly cheaper. And yes,I did contact DJ about the issue (pertaining to the machining). Pretty sure this was an isolated occurance.

Edited by FREEDGUY - 22 Apr 2018 at 7:15pm
knkrein1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knkrein1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:27pm
I get parts from DJ's - have been working on a CA this last winter. For me to get part I just drive to his place about 3 - 4 miles and pick them up saves on shipping time.
Ken R.
Ryan T View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:30pm
I’ve done a lot of business with them and been satisfied very much 👍👍👍   
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 8:01pm
I've got quite a bit of stuff from them. They do have about the same things as Steiner, but I like DJs web site better (easier to navigate for me).
oldways View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 8:52pm
2nd that Ranse
1 Corinthians 1:18 1969-190xt-III. 1966 190xt gas. 1966 190xt Cab. 1948-G. 1937-WC unstyled. 1950-B. 1951-CA. 1966-D17-IV
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 9:16pm
I recently bought all the parts I needed for my S14 seat from DJ's.  I used the website.  I would just as soon not get a catalog.  If I need something I can go online to find it.  I do appreciate them remembering I bought from them!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:28am
My daughter works at a place that does mass mailing. I got mine hand delivered.
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
dudley wallace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudley wallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 8:55am
is this a free catalogue like the stiener book if so how do I get one
a member of hendricks county antique tractor and machinery association club.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by dudley wallace dudley wallace wrote:

is this a free catalogue like the stiener book if so how do I get one

Get online,look for a part that you need, order the part, then you will be in his system. Then you will receive the "catalog".

"
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:45pm
I think you can just request one as well. They hand them.out at the shows they attend.
AaronSEIA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic