This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD11G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD11G
    Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 4:50pm
Buddy of mine in Canada drives past this old forlorn machine, thought I might enjoy seeing, I had not seen many in the old skins configuration and is actually in NY State:

Edited by DMiller - 17 Sep 2017 at 4:52pm
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 6:20pm
I could find plenty of jobs for that bad boy around my place. Darrel
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 7:11pm
That dose look like you could stay warm in there when your old buddy is being his painful self.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

That dose look like you could stay warm in there when your old buddy is being his painful self.

You don't mean the snow monster from Blair NE, do you.....? Darrel
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 10:20pm
NOOOO.... not the one....the one that that won't post his picture with his magical AC hat...like Dave did for us....Darrel say it aint so..    We are scheming on an HD11G for our collection. We do have one....but it is very,very rough.  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 8:11am
Sorry Mel, but it is so. Sounds like the feller that we are both referring to has already flung some snow out to Montana, which is a good thing. It put some fires in check out there. But just an FYI for him; I have no fires burning here, so I really don't need any white stuff.
I hope you can find a nice 11G for your collection. The more of em that you save, the better I like it. Just hope your silly state government out there keeps their laser torches off of them. Darrel
michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 9:05am
Dave there was one with a for sale sign on it between kennet MO and Paragould AR .I saw it on the way and was going to stop on the way back and look at it but It was way to late and dark .
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 10:49am
Would be a tank! But also a pieces nightmare even more scarce then the 7G's for pieces and parts!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 11:17am
Darrell I've offered to head west and toss a couple of wore out ol monkey wrenches into that dad ratted Ol machine, I tossed all mine on the last load of scrap I hauled to the scrap yard. Waiting on someone to ship me a few. Hope UPS ain't overwhelmed with shipping monkey wrenches here. Might have to stop buy and introduce myself to Les, be going right by his place. If I get enough wrenches I may need him to help me toss em in.
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 4:44pm
The old loader looks like something that needs to come to Missouri as winter is coming LOL

Edited by rickv57 - 18 Sep 2017 at 4:45pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 5:31pm
Orangeman already claimed dibs. Do not cross him!!
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 6:32pm
Thanks Dave:  Now lets see if we can keep this machine in the US and out of China only to be sent back here in trinkets. 

Orangeman!
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 6:35pm
D Miller too far from home anyway for me
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 6:40pm
RickV57 - Awesome collection of AC CMD machines - just impressive.  

Keep up the good work!

Orangeman

Edited by orangeman - 18 Sep 2017 at 6:41pm
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 7:52am
Thanks orange man
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 8:17am
Got to keep the AC name alive for history, was too much a influence on US growth to let the machines die off and disappear. I just despise seeing great machines left to rot away, does no justice to the machine nor those that built them for use. Forty+ year old Allis, Cat, Case and Deere units are still out there working for a living where I hear those horror stories of less than fifteen year old machines costing excessively just to keep moving.
rickv57 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickv57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 8:20am
I totally agree D Miller
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 12:11pm
I agree also. What really makes my blood boil, though, is seeing perfectly good old machines getting cut up beyond repair for environmental reasons, such as the state of California does. Right Mel...? Darrel
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 12:27pm
I hear that, would have loved to see at least the machines sold off for other states users.
david weldon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david weldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 1:58pm
lovely allis should be saved
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic