This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ac HD6B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:49pm
Yea but I need everything I did acquire a housing but that is it.
Sponsored Links

Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:52pm
Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:54pm
This is where I had to park it the big tree is acting as the parking break due to it being on a steep hill.
Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:55pm
ac_sd View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac_sd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 2:21pm
I am in the San Diego area and likely have all the parts you might need .. John Parks at General gear is outstanding to deal with also...  They are located in located in WA  Tel: 208-342-8911 .. Good luck, it looks pretty good !!
Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 12:54am
Hello everyone anyone have auburn clutch parts available need still need everything from the engine to the transmission.
Dozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 6:56am
A previous reply told you about General Gear. A Rockford clutch will fit also.
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 8:50pm
Steven, We probably still have  what you need. Call or text me, besides, I have some questions about the HD10.
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 4:38am
what's that yeller rope hooked to off the orange dozer?
Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2016 at 7:22am
It's my old rope swing from when I was a kid it's not hooked to the dozer it's just there.
Steven25 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 1:31am
Thank you so much to ac Mel for your help. And giving me a great deal on the parts I needed. I hope to install the clutch tomorrow and hopefully have a video of it driving.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic