This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wi50 getting wild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wi50 getting wild
    Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 8:15pm

[TUBE]plZEkTjNjKI[/TUBE]
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 8:16pm
I wanna see Pankys video Clap
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
7040 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:12pm
Excellent hook alot of great tractors there.my buddy pulled the covered in red tractor in the same class
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 9:57am
if you check out "black smoke photography" weather the website or through facebook they have videos posted.   the girls do a great job at our events. the tractor is a light super stock, 6200 pounds, 3 turbochargers in 2 pressure stags, billet aluminum head, 505 cid pushrod engine.

there were some llss running another group that night, 3" turbo, 370 cid, iron head engines

I'd have to think its nothing close to the Tennessee scud dreamed up in a simple mind, though ill let the results speak for themselves. I can hold my own with the grand national rigs
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

I wanna see Pankys video Clap

It would be too short, how long does it take to run 3 feet and conk out?

Edited by DiyDave - 05 Sep 2015 at 4:47am
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:51pm
Well Pank just builds allis engines . no ih engines and no case tractors . however His builds have been beating Case tractors and the other built allis to in the modified classes

Edited by mgburchard - 04 Sep 2015 at 7:53pm
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

Well Pank just builds allis engines . no ih engines and no case tractors . however His builds have been beating Case tractors and the other built allis to in the modified classes

Like was said, wheres the video, heck even a picture of your Crack pipe dream would work
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 12:04pm
You guys must be blind have you not seen the videos of Brian Morrisons Ac nightmare pulling?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic