This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1989 fl7b 4and1 bucket cylinder seals and wiper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luznarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 fl7b 4and1 bucket cylinder seals and wiper
    Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 8:24am
Hi, the steering is still going great, but now I'm looking for the part number for the 4 and 1 bucket cylinder seal kit or part number of the seal and wiper? I have the parts book but it does not list the cylinder and the rod is smaller then the tilt cylinders.
Does anyone one out there know or can point me to where I can find it?
thank you
Robert
Sponsored Links

Eric B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 12:33am
If there is a reputable hydraulic shop in your area they would be able to find you the right seals for that cylinder, without part numbers. If you choose to reseal it yourself disassemble the cylinder and bring the old seals with you. Be sure you have exact measurements of the rod diameter and the inside diameter of the barrel.
Currently- WD,WC,3WF's,2 D14's B. Previously- I 600,TL745,200,FL9,FR12,H3,816 LBH. Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic