This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mitch Pankey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mitch Pankey
    Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 6:20pm
You are the MAN Mitch
Sponsored Links

CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 6:39pm
I cant possibly see how this post could lead to anything productive
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 7:48pm
well this thread isnt going to last long
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
Honey B View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:13pm
I think he is it's always about 26 people to only one MITCH.
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:23pm
Rah, rah, rah 

mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

You are the MAN Mitch
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:39pm
Why can't he post his own pics using his new user name??? He didn't get kicked off of the Y T forum recently did he?  Is that why he's  back with a new name and the same old stupid lies.
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 12:10am
I like the stove pipe welded to the manifold and the first grader fuel line hose and routing. What a joke. I did better work in middle school....
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:00am
I thought his new name here was rob rolando, or something like that.  I think emboogered needs the axe, for bringing his name up, on here again...
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:06am
why is water running down the block right below and behind the inlet of the carb and more of that crazy hose routing and at 41 sec in the video what is the spark that comes out at the top of the engine 

Edited by patrickmull - 16 Apr 2014 at 6:12am
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:53am
Oh it sounds so awesome, I can't wait to ORDER my Pank Performance motor!! ..... said no one ever!!
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 10:21am
That clip was about 43 seconds long...Sadly that was probably a third of that motors life span...
Sounds like my old 360 inch motor did with a Murphys 206/198 cam did, but mine rapped snappier and idled more rythmic.  

I will say congrats on getting something running. Its only been alot of humiliation. I understand why its not on YT, although maybe they would keep in on for more than 5 minutes for entertainment purposes.  Maybe Ill post it on the  other new forum. We like stuff like this to make the week go faster. And, I mean, its not like we rag on you any less. ....

Still, its an accomplishment. Like winning the special olympics. I will say that Buchard is being trained well. He managed to bump the gov linkage with out getting caught up in the fan somehow.

Shows how much air that motor must be lacking. The black smoke is horrendous. Anything with a head and manifold that Marty built has taken me alot of extra work to GET it to smoke, because of the volume they move. But, with as many cubes as that has, I would think it would be a little harder tp feed. I guess not.   Maybe now you can run against CotnCrazy. He wins alot, and you live by him right>?
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by THE-MAN THE-MAN wrote:

That clip was about 43 seconds long...Sadly that was probably a third of that motors life span...
Sounds like my old 360 inch motor did with a Murphys 206/198 cam did, but mine rapped snappier and idled more rythmic.  

I will say congrats on getting something running. Its only been alot of humiliation. I understand why its not on YT, although maybe they would keep in on for more than 5 minutes for entertainment purposes.  Maybe Ill post it on the  other new forum. We like stuff like this to make the week go faster. And, I mean, its not like we rag on you any less. ....

Still, its an accomplishment. Like winning the special olympics. I will say that Buchard is being trained well. He managed to bump the gov linkage with out getting caught up in the fan somehow.

Shows how much air that motor must be lacking. The black smoke is horrendous. Anything with a head and manifold that Marty built has taken me alot of extra work to GET it to smoke, because of the volume they move. But, with as many cubes as that has, I would think it would be a little harder tp feed. I guess not.   Maybe now you can run against CotnCrazy. He wins alot, and you live by him right>?

so where is this new site at
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 10:41am
Cute get up Butch
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

Cute get up Butch

Why thank you but I am taken so do get any ideas OK? Cry

I am glad to see you got one running even if it was only a re-ring job on a Shipman built motor. Around these parts we call that an overhaul job not a "build" but still takes some skill to accomplish over and above one finger keyboarding. Be certain to stand back if you rev it up remember build #1,, Keeeer POW!!!

Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 11:48am
He's talking about the FB pulling group

Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 1:41pm
I for one am pretty excited. Not we can see video of it pulling and running down the track, so compare it to allllll the vids Marty posted. Its put up or shut up time I guess. Even if its for "a customer" (har har) he must live under a rock (funny how he hasnt chimed in ever) to not know that his "builder" makes all sorts of claims alll over the internet.  And with a setup like it has on there, with that goofy carb and plumbing mess, it will be easy to recognize at local pulls by forum members. So, pulls in East Tn are starting up here soon. Lets see some Marty quality videos on youtube.  
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 2:16pm
Well now that it runs you have no excuses to avoid Lawrence Wilsons dyno challenge.....rember boys August 2nd
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Well now that it runs you have no excuses to avoid Lawrence Wilsons dyno challenge.....rember boys August 2nd

Since I'm a betting man, I bet this thing isn't running by August 2nd. If it is it never hit the track...
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Ihateillinoisnazis Ihateillinoisnazis wrote:

, I bet this thing isn't running by August 2nd. If it is it never hit the track...

Dang Tenn videos are just like them Tenn injuns, they run a couple days and then ,,

POOFLOL 
OrangeFever View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrangeFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 7:28pm
That Tennessee special won't last as long as this thread.
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Butch(OH) Butch(OH) wrote:

Originally posted by Ihateillinoisnazis Ihateillinoisnazis wrote:

, I bet this thing isn't running by August 2nd. If it is it never hit the track...

Dang Tenn videos are just like them Tenn injuns, they run a couple days and then ,,

POOFLOL 

So true Butch! I didn't even get to see the video before it went away. Must be made of unobtanium like the rest of spunkys fibs.
Hudsonator View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:12pm
Beat on Pank all you want, leave my State out of it.

Understand?
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
Slade (TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slade (TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 7:18pm
Amen hudsonator..

Slade(TN)
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 6:42am
I have often wondered where the expression 'Hanky Pankey' came from !

Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic