[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

190 xt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 190 xt
    Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:58pm
hey...ya'll...getting the 190 ready for sum work...find out the throttle cable is done for...previous owner bummer rigged it, now i gotta replace it, does it really hafta be as long as whats in there? as far as i can see, it goes from the pump, along side the engine, up thru a tin wall, under the platform, comes up beside the seat and into the console! maybe it's one he had laying around, sure seems i could put one in alot shorter! also the pin that goes thru the throttle and the high low levers, does it just pound out, or is there a roll pin holding it in place? or maybe snap rings?
Sponsored Links

2wise4agm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2wise4agm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 11:04am
I replaced mine last year and remember asking myself the exact same questions that you are lol. I bought my new one from agco ( Brenda @ Sandy Lake Imp.) and it seemed a little long, but if its routed right its really not. The pin you are talking about does just drive out. The end of it is knurled to hold it in place. It's not too bad of a job, just a little tedious inside the console.
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:51pm
seems like it could be routed down thru the console, then under floorboard, then along the frame to the pump? poss saving about 3-4 ft??
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:51pm
thanks for your info! will try the pin in console today!
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:25pm
Someones parting out a 200 on Ebay may be one on there
2wise4agm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2wise4agm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by SHAMELESS SHAMELESS wrote:

seems like it could be routed down thru the console, then under floorboard, then along the frame to the pump? poss saving about 3-4 ft??

Mine comes down out of the console, runs right by the hyd control valve, then right up against the PD housing and along side the engine right up to the pump.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic