[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benefit Processing Center - OK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benefit Processing Center - OK
    Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 12:34pm
Posted this in Political section by mistake but will leave it there also , seems another scam out there to suck personal information from individuals . This outfit seems to be representing themselves as financial planners, insurance for funerals expenses, and many other things.  

Got a nice green card in the mail offering to explain SS / Medicare / Taxes for seniors . All I need to do is fill it out and sign it and return it to them for all this free information . 
Benefit Processing Center - Durant OK . 
Did a quick look up of their name and the first item to come up on search was this . 
Comments about the services seems to be a little negative

http://timmaurer.com/2010/08/09/sleaze-scams-and-sales/

I also posted again in the political on Card Services scam as so far today I have had 3 calls in a row from them to lower credit card rates. Now if i carried a balance it might sound like a good deal but talking directly to the credit card issuer seems like a safer way to go . 
 Card Services and Rachel seem to be exempt from the Do Not Call listing and keep calling . 
YOU DON'T THINK YOUR WAY TO A NEW WAY OF LIVING --
YOU LIVE YOUR WAY TO A NEW WAY OF THINKING ..
Sponsored Links

SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 12:44pm
probably...seems there are dozens of people/agencies that want everyones personel info! just to make everyone aware...don't give your soc sec # to anyone...not even a judge or law enforcement have the right to it! last time i changed insur co's, they asked for it and i re-fused to give it, they insured me anyway! Menards is the only company that refused me for a card without my SS#. that's o-k tho. and one more thing...any info you put on-line about yourself...it can turn up anywhere!
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 5:37pm
I got a nice letter from the Indiana AG explaining there isnt much they can do now, but there is a big conference scheduled on the east coast to address this problem nationwide pretty soon. Methinks something will be done!
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic