[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For sale-Model 90 Freeman loader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale-Model 90 Freeman loader
    Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 8:22pm
Here is a Model 90 Freeman loader that came with a WD 45 that I bought.  I'm actually going to sell the 45 once I go thru it and check it out.  It has Char Lynn power steering and seems to run good.  Rumor has it that the shifter will foul up at times so I have to check that out.
Anyway, I'm selling the loader at this time.  It is in pretty good shape.  The pins at the back end are enlarged a little as is the trip bucket pivot.  May get around to working on those two locations if I get a chance. The rams seem to be in good shape and hold well. The prongs on the bucket are perfect and it has the plate that goes on the prongs to make it more of a material bucket rather than a manure bucket.  I almost forgot, would like to have $450.00 obo. 
I'm in Sparta, Illinois...the loader can stay here for quite a while if it's paid for. Here's the pictures:

Edited by den/southern illinoi - 06 Jul 2012 at 9:30pm
Owner of D & R AC Parts.
Own 6 720s with associated equipment,also 5015, D 17 series 1, and associated equipment plus 540 loader and 2 electric forklifts.
Sponsored Links

den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 4:45am
bump
Owner of D & R AC Parts.
Own 6 720s with associated equipment,also 5015, D 17 series 1, and associated equipment plus 540 loader and 2 electric forklifts.
den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 4:47am
sold
Owner of D & R AC Parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic