[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis B1 lawn tractor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis B1 lawn tractor
    Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:47pm
I am in the proscess of trying to purchase a WD45 and with it comes an Allis B1 lawn tractor with a tiller, belly mower,sickle mower and blade. I have no interest in owning it but would like an idea of what they are worth  as it would be for sale
. I also would have the loader off the WD45 with a bucket blade and bale fork the loader is restored and painted. The B1 runs is in decent shape and everything is there. Shoud have pictures in a day or so. Any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links

ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 12:33am

To the right person it might be worth as much as the WD-45.  Minimum $250 on up. Around here $500 plus with those attachments, if in good condition.

10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, and many misc attachments
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 4:07am
 I think the B-1 was one of the very first Lawn and Garden Tractors that Allis sold.

The early  1960's era.

Link to B-1 info on 'Simple Tractors:

Gary

Jordan(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:45am
If in good useable condition, B1 with deck 4-500, sickle mower 2-250 or more, tiller 1-200, blade 100 or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic