This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wheatstock X at the "Little K" Videos !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheatstock X at the "Little K" Videos !!
    Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 7:32pm
   Got a chance today to get some videos from Wheatstock X uploaded to Youtube ! The videos from this year are below. Also here is a link to my Youtube page with alot of AC and general tractor and machinery videos I have uploaded : http://www.youtube.com/user/rfdeere

Enjoy and Happy 4th !!

[TUBE]3MFcSGWsAmE&feature=plcp[/TUBE]

[TUBE]h2xYtqAAlDM&feature=plcp[/TUBE]

[TUBE]jky1jxCfPlQ&feature=plcp[/TUBE]

[TUBE]M_FeX2_U34I&feature=plcp[/TUBE]

[TUBE]wU5FMQY6t2c&feature=plcp[/TUBE]
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
Sponsored Links

Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 8:59pm
I enjoyed all the videos as I like the allcrops but I kinda get laugh and shake my head when I see the SP100s!!!! Dont get me wrong, I would love to add one to my toy box one day but its interesting to see a half ass attempt to make a self propelled combine out of a award winning pull type. Again, I would love to have one but that thing is UGLY!!!! LOL  Ryan
WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 9:27pm
Thanks - spent alot of hours running an AllCrop 66 and a 90 before dad updating to a new Gleaner "K" with cab in 1970.
Fred Dunlop, G,B,CA, WC,WF, 3 WD45`s,gas, diesel and LP,U,D10 series III, D12,D14,D15 SERIES II,D17 Series IV in Gas and Diesel ,D19 GAS and D21,170 185,210 ,220 an I-600 8070 fwd, 716H and 1920H
Dave (Mid-MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (Mid-MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 7:56am
I was cutting wheat yesterday at the neighbor's place with my 66, while his dad was running his 72. His mom took some pictures. I will see if I can get them, and if I remember how to post them on here. We filled the wagon, so we will finish the field today.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic