[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crustbuster disk parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crustbuster disk parts?
    Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 10:17pm
  This may be a little off color but Im looking for bearings and spools for a crustbuster disk. The local AC dealer used to sell them but they can't get parts anymore. Can't find anything in shoup or sloan either. Someone said they might be the same as an Allis disk. Im in Northeast Mo.
Sponsored Links

Dans 7080 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dans 7080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 12:25am
Can you get measurements on them? There are alot of disc bearings that are the same. I have a few MF bearings in my DA disc.
When someone tells you Nothings Impossible, Tell them to slam a revolving door
7060 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 11:08pm
Ill take the rest of it apart and get measurements. All I know right now is that the bearing has a inner diameter of 2 3/16" and it runs on a sleeve that I can probably have a machine shop make. The local agco dealer said they would have to order any allis disk parts anyways so he wouldn't know if they were the same. I can't believe they don't even keep a bearing for a 2600 disk.
Dave in il View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in il Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 10:47pm
Were those made by M&W? I know Crustbuster grain drills were. Allied bought M&W out.
AGCO My Allis Gleaner Company
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic