This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis or Gleaner Wallpaper border

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottinSWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis or Gleaner Wallpaper border
    Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 10:08pm
  I'm looking for either Gleaner or Allis border wallpaper.  Have been spending the last month or better working on the interior of our new farm shop and my drywall project in the bathroom shows that I was a first timer with tapeing and mudding.  Some border paper would be perfect for covering the seams down the center of the wall.   I am wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or post some pictures of something that is avaliable or could be made.  I know JD stuff is readily avaliable anywhere but I'm sure the Allis or Agco stuff will be harder to come by.   Thanks   Scott
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 10:12pm
D&R AC Parts. Dennis Stork is who you want to talk to. Not sure if Den still has some rolls left or not, but worth a try. Give Den a call. Great guy! Go to the parts section of this forum and look for D&R AC Parts...
Steve@B&B
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 10:17pm
   How big is your shop ? Pictures ?
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
ScottinSWIL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottinSWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 10:30pm
  Shop is a Morton 48 x 60.   We have been working on the inside ourselves and finally this evening was able to make room for a disk that needs new blades and bearings.  I will eventually try to get some pictures, but at the moment things are still a little upside down with the project on the downhill side.  We have had a shed with a concrete floor for years, but never the ability to heat very well, so this will be a joy to be in a warm building,  although this has to be one of the mildest winters ever here in So IL.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic