This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD7G trans collector seal numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
doctorcorey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD7G trans collector seal numbers
    Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 9:33am
  Need a little help here, I have a parts manual ordered but am trying to get a jump on my search. Ser no. 22970 HD7G endloader. I'm needing the part numbers for the seals in the lower(reverse) shaft input cone "collector". Can anyone help me? HD6EP might be the same. Thanks, Corey Chartier
Sponsored Links

JonnyWalton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:20am
As soon as my manuals come in I  can get  you a part number ?Call Min-par and ask for Dale or John they will help!
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 2:08pm
Hi Corey
Parts book for my EP shows 3 different collectors but all use the same 3 sealing rings; and same for top and bottom shafts. So 6 in all.
Seal ring no 70624691.
Cheers Merv
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 3:27pm
  thanks, merv, I'll get on that search. Minnpar said they were not available, but hopefully there'll be a cross reference somewhere. If not I'll go see my auto trans supplier and try to match something up. Also replacing both trans suction hoses just for safety. C.
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 3:57pm
Did a online search at minnpar. In stock item, no price, but good to know.
tits tyres and tracks

they all cost you money
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 5:05pm
I called them (minnpar), they're out of stock and out of production, a company named Chicago Rawhide. Past that they have no advice on where to get them......
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 12:44am

I have clean the scavenge screen installed new pump filter. I think i need to order 2 of 70631827 steering filter kit and the Track adjuster seal 70628931 and ring 70665133
The emergency brake is a shut off valve nothing to do with the breaks and would keep the fluid form going in to the torque converter right. It seems to pull hard and if it in the up position it on and down it off . I put Allis -C-3 trans Hydraulic Fluid extreme Pure-Flo fluid Manufacturers Number: 565950 from tractor supply  in it!  Would that make a difference in the prime of the pump if it to thick ? I can drain it out and use ATF type A  or Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydraulic Fluid multigrade (SAE 10W-20) Manufacturers Number: TS44HT5P from Tractor supply and see if it makes a difference. Drive shaft dose not seem to move I think it something to do with the e-brake valve . If I take the hose off of the pump and theirs no fluid in it then it is e brake valve. Linkage seems to be rusty and moves hard.  The engine oil I used 15W 40 and on the. Differential I'm  going to yous 90 gear oil. Do you know where I can get good deal on D series battery?  Any Ideas why  the converter will not respond?
Mactractor View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mactractor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 5:29am
So you have a valve that shuts off oil to converter which would destroy all the ball race bearings, and the converter completely. Unusual engineering you have there Jonny. Maybe your on the wrong forum

Edited by Mactractor - 21 Jan 2012 at 5:33am
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 7:12am
I would check CR seals company i.e chicago rawhide, manual is not here in my library or could help look up.  On the batteries would check Wally world for the highest CCA battery.  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 10:28am
well maybe if I can get CR's number for the seal, I can then cross-reference it to something current. We'll see......
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 3:27pm
Doctorycorey - Theirs a company that makes seals for large coal  mining equipment in Pa called  American High Performance Seals, Inc Phone: 412-788-8815 they make every type of fluid seal  and might have it on their shelf's that will fit you application !

Edited by JonnyWalton - 21 Jan 2012 at 8:00pm
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 7:59pm
http://www.iqsdirectory.com/hydraulic-seals/oil-seals/

Here a link to oil seals suppliers and manufactures just measure your old one and take photos of it and email them to these suppliers. It might take some time but once you have couple  made you can  list them and sell them to off set your time and problem !
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 8:15pm
My parts book has transmission input shaft seal 70624653 and base gasket 70624692 used prior to serial  # 16007 and base gasket number  70633472 effective serial # 16007  Bearing are 70624652 and 70624445 My model is 1973 HD6EP and the 1974 they stop production and used the same trans for the HD7G you might get luck with these number  looks like only the base gasket is different and seals and bearings  are all the same.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctorcorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:00pm
  Johnny, I was able to cross that number 70624653 to Timken no. 411376. Seal available in Timken and National. Would you recheck that number again to verify it's application? Thanks, BTW, did you get the loader going. If you care to, you can call me at 8163180117. I'm right outside KC Missouri.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyWalton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 2:37pm
Transmission input shaft housing seal i# 70624653only thing difference is the base gasket bearing are the same. I service the engine and then i cleaned the scavenge screen and new filter. The only problem is crossing the number over form the steering filters # 70631827 so I clean the filter bowel  and reinstalled it to try it and nothing. Ether I need to get a rebuild kit or crossover number for Cessna trans pump 70668508 or it's the push pump 70676308. It could be the fluid I put in it  Allis c-3 calls for type c-1 ,type c-2, -10* ATF A or mobil 424.  I might try draing the fuilds out of the trans and see if that works. Minpar said the pumps are self priming! If I take a hoes off of the pump on the pressure side I shout get fluid if it not then the pump must be shot or gaskets are gone!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic