This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allis dealer in ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skateboarder68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allis dealer in ohio
    Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 6:23pm

Can anyone tell me a little about the allis dealer near Jeffersonville, OH?  are they still going & whats their name.  I was driving north on I71 between Cincinnait & columbus.  there was a lot FULL of old orange tractors and gleaner combines!  They were on the east side of the interstate and they even had what looked like a cabless 7080 with the light bar out over the duals - i know ive seen a picture of one on here b4.  I would've stopped but had to keep truckin' and i don't think they wanted my big rig roaming their lot.  :)    don't see many dealers with that many old jewels still around.  thanks jerry

Sponsored Links

Geo.Oh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo.Oh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 7:03pm
That's Mayer Farm Equip. Very nice people to deal with & they would not have minded if you stopped in. They would welcome you & they had plenty of room for your rig.
HARVESTMOONPULLER View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARVESTMOONPULLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 7:09pm
And they def have alot of orange stuff!!
Pat SW Ohio View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat SW Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 7:10pm
Jerry, that would be Mayer Farm Equipment and one of the larger AGCO dealers in the country.  They always have some of the good old AC tractors and equipment.  I bought a new tractor from them a few years back and get my AGCO and D 21 parts and paint from them.  Larry and his sons Dale and Chris, good guys and their parts folks have helped me several times getting the right parts. Larry is the president of the Buckeye Allis Club. Give them a buzz: 740-426-6307
skateboarder68 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skateboarder68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 8:25pm
thanks for the info!  i'll stop by next time n check out their lineup, talk allis, and maybe get some stuff for the 21.    we have a couple good dealers in se iowa that have a lot full of orange and galvinized iron but i always keep an eye out for more  :)
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:11pm
I saw one of the boys at the release of the new Versitile 4WDs in Bloomington,Ill today. Dale posts on here alot.
                                                     IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
ky wonder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky wonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:55pm
i have stopped in there with a big truck and had no problems getting in or out and enjoyed walking the lot
i like old tractors of all colors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic