Unofficial Allis Homepage
[Main Page] [Owners Registry] [Allis Store] [Parts Etc.]
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MO - All Allis Chalmers Swap Meet - Event Date: 03 Mar 2012 - 04 Mar 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ewbs79 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbs79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:03am
Im just hoping the wife and kids aren't to bored lol I actually have a full weekend off so gonna take the time to have a look im hoping to see some b and c stuff wondering whether or not to bring this decent c grill to peddle off cause I don't need it right now lol but im looking forward to seeing some orange and make the wifes eyes roll her family can have that green paint
Sponsored Links

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 6:22pm
I just got back from the swap meet and there's lots of good AC stuff there, so come on over and see if there is something here you just can't live without! I know I have a list I'm going to fill. lol
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Bull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:39pm
Is the grill the same on a B and C? If so I might be interested. Look me up Saturday
RichinWis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:49am
No they are not. The C grill has a large cutout on the bottom left side for the steering shaft.
ewbs79 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbs79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:13pm
Glad I got to come down and look around today I enjoyed it. I wish id have had a pocket full of money to blow. Lol oh well had fun. Wish the wind hadn't been so cold but who can predict that. Thank you for hosting crowe!!!!!
ctbowles58 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctbowles58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 8:48pm
8:30pm just got home; had a great time got to put some faces with names; also found a set of lift-arm latches for the CA. also a 3pt AC BLADE. thanks to Michael for hosting the meet. Tom Bowles -Clarksville Mo.
190XT 2WD45 WF D15 D14 CA BIG10 302 & 303 bailers 77G rake 80R mower 6 plows and alot more
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 9:26pm
I to had a great time at the swap meet. Found a lot of good AC stuff I was looking for and met lot's of nice AC guys with the same AC habit that we all have.
Tom hope you can get lot's of good out of the blade you got from Rick.
Matt thanks for coming all that way to get my blade and I hope you have fun putting it back together again.
Don
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

rtwfarm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtwfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 10:33pm
were did everyone go.  i got there a 3 on sat only 5 people selling.  guess i will go home with a pocket full of cash.  my shoping list has still alot of parts i need.  wish people could of stayed since it was a 2 day show.
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 10:57pm
I had an awesome time! Got to meet a lot of other collectors. Crowe thanks for hosting. You did great. I was able to fine most of the parts I needed and still didn't blow my budget. Was only expecting to find one or two things. Ended up coming home with more than we left home with. Haha. It was so worth it. Hope to see everyone next year and more.

Aj
Contact for the Allis Express

I love Allis Chalmers stuff not just because it is Allis Chalmers but also because most if them was made in the.........U.S.A. How many companies can say that today?
rtwfarm View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtwfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 11:06pm
 forgot to thank you mike for hosting. i guess i will have to get here a day early nexttime.
Macon Rounds View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macon Rounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 12:03pm
I spent the day Saturday at the First Mo. Allis Chalmers Swap meet. Just wanted to thank Michael for the use of his property and for putting this together for us. The weather tested our endurance for cold and wind but the turn out was good.  Many Venders and Individuals brought their Allis goodies for sale and trade. Looks like the biginning of a good thing in Missouri.  Michael Crowe was a great host and assisted with loading and unloading of equipment.          Hats off to Michael !!!!
The Allis "D" Series, Gravelys, SASS Cowboy Action !!!!!!! And Checkmate
kendak View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 7:47pm
missed the swap meet but was told that there was a set of WD-45 side shields there.. if you still have them for sale please shoot me a E-Mail or call...kendak@cableone.net or 662-721-2601
Larry Swenson View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Swenson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 8:19am
Michael,  We got back home last evening after an extended trip after your Swap Meet.  After 'swapping' on Saturday we headed toward the Muncie, Indiana area to visit our daughter Laura, son-in-law Andrew  and new grandson Mason Kimbrough.  Along the way we met up with Dennis Stork east of St. Louis and dropped a few parts for him; it's always fun to talk with either of the Stork brothers.
Vending for us at the Swap Meet was good on Saturday.  After we got back to Harrisonville  late Saturday afternoon, we went to the huge antique mall across the street from the Comfort Inn.  (Big red building, Traders Fair I think it was called).  They have 38,000 sq. feet of items for sale.  A short distance from there was another antique mall (Keepers ?)  which was also excellent shopping entertainment for Sharon and I.
We are looking forward to next year.....with the possibility of 75 or more vendors!  :)  When the Orange Spectacular at Hutchinson, Minnesota held its first Swap Meet there were 6 or 7 vendors along the driveway.  Now it's one of the main attractions. 
THANK YOU, Michael, for a great 1st Annual Swap Meet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic