This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plow parts for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCAllisnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plow parts for sale
    Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 10:01pm

I bought this from the lady with the D14, same lady I bought the disk and blade from.  The plow is in sad shape - the landside has been farmer engineered and keeps the plow from digging in.

The lift arms are dissasembled.  A little wire brushing and some grease and they should work fine.  $20 plus shipping.

The SC eye may be the best thing on the plow.  $20 plus shipping.

I'm not sure what the attachments above the moldboard are called.  They seem to have fairly little wear.  I think they would go in a flat rate box if I took the blades off of the brackets.  $20 plus the shipping.

Feel free to make an offer, or educate me about the small blades above the moldboard.  The shins and shares are not too badly worn, I don't think.  The moldboards do have some wear.  I have not compared them to my 3 bottom plow to see if they are the same.

Thanks,

Adam
Sponsored Links

BrettPhillips View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettPhillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 10:31pm
The "small blades above the moldboard" are called trash boards, and they help in burying trash.  The plow looks like a 62.
BillyL(SC) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyL(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 11:09pm
Adam, I sent you a PM. Billy
Lance/SC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lance/SC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 7:41am
Hey Adam, after looking at the first picture I think you loaded the wrong blade on the trailer Monday night didn't you?   LOL    (inside joke)
NCAllisnut View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCAllisnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 8:50am
Price might have been higher for that one...  everything still moves on it!

Adam
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:19am
There you go Dream....

Buy a couple new bottoms for that plow you have here if they are 14"....
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 7:28pm
Glenn, I still don't have a plow to put 'em on!LOL! Guess I could send the parts to you and have a "long-distance relationship" with it.
Murph-NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murph-NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 3:04pm

Would the eye and lift arms fit a CA snap-couple?  Just wondering if I could make these work for a non-SC planter.

Murph-NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murph-NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 12:51pm
bump
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 1:03pm
Dream, if you find a shin, I'll put it on if it get's here before I take your plow to Harvey....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic