This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swap Meet and Gray Tn. GOTO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swap Meet and Gray Tn. GOTO
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 7:57am
I plan on going to both and they are coming fast . Was wondering who was going to either . Allis Express will be in service if anyone needs something moved . Hope to see a bunch of ya all at both .

Does anyone know much about the GOTO at Gray ? Is there a good spot for a meet and greet for forum members ?
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:14am
Pat, I will find a place for the forum members to meet on Friday and Saturday. I will post a location later. What time do you think is best? More info will be in the OAN in a week or two. Scott Rutledge
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:19am
I'll be there!!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:34am
I plan on being at the show. I'm not sure about the swap meet, I don't have anything to swap.
farminharmon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farminharmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:00am
I will be there at least one of the days.
B110 CA D10II (2)D12III 5040 5050 6080 170
JD5205 Kubota M9000 Kubota M95S
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:36am
I plan to be at the show at least one day, hopefully two. Looking forward to meeting some more forum members.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:51am
Scott, we meet at 11:00 up at Hutch every year.
I'd say you'd need to look at the schedule and pick a time in between anything going on.
You only need about a half hour,,,,,,,unless there are some long winded people (ME) who want to visit forever.
Have a GREAT time and I pray the weather is GREAT for the whole weekend.
Be safe!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:08pm
Thanks Ted,11:00 is fine with me,i'll be busy as one cat covering for 9!!! We want everyone to have a good time.
Ranse--- did you volunteer to organize this??? I think you might have.
As far as the weather goes I'll have to accept what God gives us but it sure would be a blessing to have warm and dry. Thanks for the Prayers Ted
Greenacres View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenacres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:39pm
Could anyone post the dates and any other information on this swap meet? Thanks in advance.
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:46pm
Go to the website MOACCLUB.com

Greenacres View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenacres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 3:53pm
Thanks Ron. But I was trying to get some info on the one in Gray Tennessee. I don't see anything on the show and events page either.
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 6:11pm
Plan on being there probably 2 days, taking CA hopefully.    Tim
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:08pm
The swap meet I was referring to is the one in Missouri March 2 and 3rd . The GOTO at Gray Tn. is a separate event . sorry I was not clear on that .

I plan on going to both if someone needs something small ( pick up truck load )moved

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 23 Jan 2018 at 8:10pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Hubnut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:20pm
The GOTO in TN is close enough that I may try to go.  Is this a big event?  I was hoping to snag a tractor while there Thumbs Up
Steve
1940 B "Lucy"
1941 B w/ Woods L59 "Flavia"
1942 B w/ finish mower "Dick"
1941 C w/ 3-point "Maggie"
1947 C SFW w/ L306 "Trixie"
1972 314H
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by allisrutledge allisrutledge wrote:

Thanks Ted,11:00 is fine with me,i'll be busy as one cat covering for 9!!! We want everyone to have a good time.
Ranse--- did you volunteer to organize this??? I think you might have.
As far as the weather goes I'll have to accept what God gives us but it sure would be a blessing to have warm and dry. Thanks for the Prayers Ted

I can't remember saying that Scott, but I have faith in your organizational skills and I know you won't let us down, lol. I tend to be more of a follower than a leader myself, but I'll be willing to lend a hand when I get there.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:46pm
Greenacres,,,,,,,,,do you get the "Old Allis News"?  It's kind of our bible for things Allis...
Anyway, it lists the GOTO's (Gathering Of The Orange) for the year.

The GOTO for the FIRST of the year is:
Tri-State Antique Power Association
Gray, Tennessee
April 26-29, 2018
Scott Rutledge:  (423) 754-0805
Donnie Morrison:  (704) 223-0768

It's right around the corner and something NOT TO BE MISSED.  Once you've been to one, you start looking for the next one in your area.  HONEST....It's CONTAGIOUS!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:57pm
Thanks again Ted, our clubs website is TSAPA.com
Pat, I would love to go to MO to the swap meet but time want allow this year. Scott
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:38pm
I'm hoping to go the Tennessee GOTO if I can talk my daughter into letting my grandson skip school on Friday.
After going through chemo and radiation treatments last summer, I'm ready for a good tractor show!!!
KD8NGV View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KD8NGV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 9:36pm
I plan on being there, though being from Ohio, I am not sure if we are brining anything down. If there will be a forum meetup, I sure would be interested. Put some faces to the names.

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic