This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Decals came in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decals came in
    Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 4:44pm
By the way mine is not a s Power Shift. This logo is as sent in error and in a Addition to the 3 correct Torque Converter decals.
Sponsored Links

jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 4:42pm
Mine is s 1961 per the serial number. DC5272
Morten.have View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morten.have Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 1:55pm
None off them is original on my HD16DC. ;) is yours a later model ?
jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 1:09pm
Some of the logos that came in. As I said, they are covered by the backing film so you cannot see them clearly but you get the idea.

jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 8:13am
There was a basic kit for my HD16DC that they quoted me at $90.00. It included different sizes of the Allis Chalmers Name. 2 large of the hood, 2 smaller for the battery boxes and large one for back of fuel tank. I could pick between the logo of HD16 in sized for batter boxes and fuel tank, OR the football shaped HD16 logo for same locations. I chose Both. Each Football shaped decal was $12.00 so for me it was an additional $36.00.

The warnings cards were also extra for another $30 or so. My particular total kit ran $188.00. Came with instructions and squeegee for application. They were very helpful. I was told they make these upon order and not from storage.

A pic of all of it won't show much as the logos are covered in film and won't take a good pic. I will lay them out to flatten them and try. Logos left in the house will last easily a year or more. I will be applying them this next spring.

Morten.have View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morten.have Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 4:19am
Do you have a pic off all the cards & films?

What was the price for all this glory?
jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:40am
Well my complete set of decals came in from QuipCal today. HD16DC decals for hood, battery boxes, back of fuel tank. Very impressed. they also had a set of "safety decals". Pic is below. These are decals for fuel filters, oil filters, air filters and so one. A nice touch to rebadge when done painting this next spring. QuipCal has been great to work with and very responsive. They make these decals new when ordered and not pulled off the shelf. That way you are assured a fresh decal. Not plugging them, but wanted Y'all al to know about them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic