This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

posting video hd6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinghunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: posting video hd6
    Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 7:01pm
wanted to post a video of my hd6 pushing brush just got motor rebuilt. got brakes adjusted and now on to splitting track on one side to adress seal leaking. i can text someone video if they want to post. its early style buda motor let me tell ya i had sleeves and parts come from all over the U.S. could NOT find one person with a complete kit lol. just want to say thanks to all of you who have helped me with advise over the last few years. 
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 1:31pm
I let this post go, because I can't help you with posting a video. Techy, ,,   ? Not me. I thought someone else would have jumped on it by now. Maybe if you slide this on over to the shops, varmints and trucks section, it'll get seen by someone with some help for you. I sure would like to see the video. Good luck. Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic