This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18.4X26 and 8-bolt rims to sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18.4X26 and 8-bolt rims to sell
    Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:53pm
Hi guys.  I have a pile of 8-bolt rims and 18.4X26 tires in various brands.  All good shape.  My AC pal says orange guys like them for WD and such.  Give me a call if you could use some.  Probably $200-500 per pair with and without rims.  517-243-0617.  Near Lansing, MI.

Ethan
Sponsored Links

house6860 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote house6860 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 9:11pm
What are the tires off from? I need a nice set for my 5488 International MFWD. Any radials in a Firestone?

Let me know,
Chad
989-954-0000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic