This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Compression ratio vs engine speed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compression ratio vs engine speed?
    Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 7:20pm
So the thread on the AC page over at YTMag is trying to blow up over theoretical CR vs engine RPM.  One guy is saying that in a stock WD45 or D17 that 7.25:1 is it without running special gas or soemthing due to the low rated engine speed.  The 170 is 8:1 with a rated speed of 1650.  Dr Allis and others say that 8:1 is fine.  I know this is a pulling page, but how do CR and engine RPM relate?  Is there theoretical max ratios for given engine speeds?
AaronSEIA
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 7:44pm
When a One-Seventy was tested at Nebraska test, they lugged it down to what is called "peak torque". That is the RPM where the maximum foot pounds is achieved. Where does an 8.0 to 1 One-Seventy reach peak torque you ask ???....800 RPM. I can assure you with 87 octane gasoline there was no "pinging" at Nebraska Test. If the ignition timing was set faster than 25 degrees BTDC, you can bet it would ping, but not when properly tuned. A stock D-17 was 900 RPM if I remember right.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 7:42pm
maybe i'm wasteing my time, but its the pulling forum so I'll give a brief explanation of compression ratio related to speed.  Some say compression is king, well they haven't thought it through very far.

Compression is good, the higher the cylinder pressure is, the better the fuel mixture burns.  The higher the pressure is in a cylinder, the faster the flame will travel across the bore.  This is why a higher compression engine would need less ignition timing than a lower compression engine with all other things equill.

But a higher compression ratio has a faster expansion rate, meaning that when the cylinder fires and the gasses expand, the piston moves down the bore the piston is moving at a higher rate, or the bore volume is increasing faster than in a lower compression engine.

So we fire the engine at say 25* BTDC, the mixture starts to burn and it's still getting compressed.  Piston hits TDC and starts down the bore, the high pressure and rapidly burning mixture pushes the piston down.  The effective stroke length of the crankshaft isn't much though for the first few degrees of crank rotation,  At 90* of crank rotation for example a 6" stroke has a 3" leaver, or there's 3" of offset from the center of the crankpin to the center of the crankshaft.   But that mixture is done burning long before 90* ATDC or down in the power stroke.  A high compression ratio releases it's energy sooner and more violently than a lower compression ratio can.  And the leaver or stroke length at TDC is basicly 0.  So this high compression engine releases it's energy early in the power stroke, and it releases it faster and the cylinder volume expands faster as the piston comes down.

The lower compression ratio will "push" with less force but push for more degrees of crankshaft rotation than the higher ratio.  And the cylinder expands at a slower rate.

Now lets look at the fuel burn rate.  It burns faster in a higher pressure than in a lower pressure.  But more energy is released in a higher pressure cylinder.  So we need compression to get the energy released from the fuel.  In a high RPM engine we have less time to burn than in a lower RPM engine.  So a lower RPM engine would need higher compression to get the fuel burned in the same time as a higher RPM engine with all other things being equill,

Now we hear that more compression is better, jack the compression ratio up.  Well higher compression will release the available energy faster and it's great for an engine running at a higher speed.  In the antique tractor engines though we don't have much speed, RPM is low and our milliseconds to burn that mixture are longer.  A lower compression ratio will allow the "push" to continue for more time, but we still need more compression to get the cylinder pressure high enough to release that available energy.

A 14:1 compression ratio may be fine for an engine running 7000 RPM but it will destroy an engine running 1500 RPM.  The only way that some can get away with it in the antique tractor engines is because the induction system is so poor, the cylinders are just starved for air and not nearly as full as in an engine with a good induction system.

So if we built an engine that has to run low speed and starve it for air, we can get by with say a 12;1 compression ratio and run it slow.  But if we can figure out how to feed it efficeintly we can build it with a 10;1 ratio and have a better performing engine that is easier on it's parts, and the 10;1 will lug longer.

I run methanol in an engine, that doesn't quit burning.  It's pushing on that piston a long time and that engine will not go to sleep.  The power stroke is long compared to a faster burning fuel.  It's also very easy on the engine parts.  A stock crankshaft and light alumnium rods hold up fine.  Even the hardware holding the cylinder head on is nothing special.  It's got lower cylinder pressure than a diesel and pushes longer on the crank, that's how we make 3500 horsepower from a 505 cid engine.  The top fuel cars burning nitro can run less boost and less cylinder pressure and make over double the horsepower because nitro just doesn't stop pushing on that piston untill the exhaust valve is pushed into a high pressure cylinder.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
AaronSEIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronSEIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:07pm
Until sones disagrees, that is an excellent explination.  Clears up a lot of questions in my mind.  The big question from this is...in a stock WD45 or D17, does a 7:1 vs 8:1 ratio make any difference.  I'm sure something can be gained with 87 octane going from the original 5.5 or 6.5:1 up to 7.25:1.  Is anything gained or lost or longevity going to 8:1 or higher for a straight up parade and plow day machine?
AaronSEIA
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 6:59pm
yes that is a good explanation low octane gas is designed lower compressoin engines try this take your socks off soak one in regular unleaded and the other in race gas  the one in regular will go up and be gone before the match gets close the one in race gas will take a box of matches to get burned up 
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 4:50pm
8.0 to 1 makes more HP than anything less on the same 87 octane gas. That is a fact. It will also be more fuel efficient, which may not be a big deal, but it will use less fuel on the same job as tractors with less compression. The other thing is, most every one of those after-market 4 1/8" kits are lower compression AND bigger bore so fuel use will go up for sure.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 6:56pm
Doc, What pistons give you 8.0 to 1 compression with a 4.5" stroke (226) engine?
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 9:30pm
One-Seventy are 8.0 to 1.......175 is 8.25 to 1.....both 4 inch bore.
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 8:59am
Doc a is right and Allis Chalmers is right the higher the compression the lower the rpm peek torque will be even with the largest factory cam as allis did with the 175 cam. Higher torque and hp comes from compression wither it's from piston blower or turbo top fuel runs 65 psi of boost per professor Pankey

Edited by mgburchard - 10 Mar 2015 at 9:20am
Hudsonator View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 9:29am
I always looked at the situation from a feet per minute (fpm) or feet per second (fps) in relation to the burn rate and expansion front.

I didn't want the speed of the piston to be "outrunning" the pressure wave of the burn. Its entirely possible to "outrun" your pressure wave near the bottom of the stroke and create a "negative" pressure that offsets some of the positive pressure of the burn. Slight? Yes. But any decrease in the force applied to the "leverage" Marty outlined, is a loss - plain and simple. However, your fpm has to begin to exceed the rate of burn/expansion to see this loss.

Its also possible to "under-run" your pressure wave - which is what Marty explained.

Longer stroke engines have a faster fpm than a shorter stroke engine at the same rpm.

WD 4" stroke vs WD45 4.5" stroke is classic.

FPM = 2(stroke in feet x rpm)

4" stroke @ 1650 rpm = 1100 fpm
4.5" stroke @ 1650 = 1237.5 fpm

Now, lets compare a 6" @ 1650 = 1650 fpm

I'm not in any way arguing with Marty, just enhancing his contribution. This is why excessive high compression and efficient induction in a low speed engine kills it - the low piston speed and inadequate cylinder volume per force basicly creates a pipe bomb in the cylinder. When the force exceeds the ability of the rod, rod journal, and/or piston to contain it - breakage occurs.

I've seen a bigger problem in antique tractor engines from the "pipe bomb" effect than I have a loss of power due to compression. In high rpm engines, I've seen the opposite or "outrunning" effect put a cap on Hp because the piston speed is moving faster than the pressure wave.
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 9:43am
Yep got to have good parts
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 9:45am
Yep got to have good parts
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 10:08am
All this time fooling with four cylinder engines I thought one piston was being pushed by the pressure wave of the explosion during the power stroke for the other pistons on intake compression and exhaust stroke to reach 1650 fpm. Also a six inch strokes pistons speed is identical to the rpm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 1:47pm
Dr a runs them at 13 /1 read his post on y t
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 1:49pm
Mitch is the MAN
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 2:02pm
dont do it boys, i checked his profile he is sittin watching this topic waiting for someone to take the bait.
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 12:25pm
You are learning blue when someones wrong and doc a and Mitch are right
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 12:51pm
I've just been to busy to spend much time on here, but Hudsonator is exactly right.  It's easy to get the pressure wave from combustion to outrun the piston.  Or in a sense set off a bomb in the cylinder compared to a push.  Next is the expansion ratio, the higher compression ratio has a higher expansion ratio so it dumps it's pressure faster, that is good....but not in the case of a low rpm engine or one that needs to make big torque numbers at low speed.  In this case we want to push on the crankshaft a bit longer, the longer we push, the more effective stroke length gets used.  Or if I dumb it down for a certain crowd, "the leaver gets longer".

We have a certain amount of time to push on the piston, in a 4" stroke engine that makes great power at just say 5000 RPM we have a mean effective piston speed of say 3333 feet per minute.  We have a verry brief amount of combustion time pushing on the piston.  The "bomb" can explode and be contained while being effective.  Lets apply that same time to a 6" stroke engine, like we may build for the tractor pulling engine.  We would have to run that engine 3333 RPM in order to get the same time / pressure applied, except for the connecting rod to stroke ratio plays a little into this, as the poorer the ratio, the quicker the piston will acclerate.  Again it will have negative effects and positive effects.

The people who will sit back and preach that more compression is better are not the people out there doing well and winning.  They are the people who are still trying to figure things out, some of them do and some of them never will.  If I have an engine that breaths well and build it to 10:1 compression ratio, I will have more cylinder pressure upon firing than a poor breathing 14:1 engine will.  The 10:1 has a slower expansion ratio and applies pressure to the crank longer than the 14:1 can.  If I were to build it at 8:1, it may be to weak, simply not enough compression to do an effective job, apply some boost though and see what happens. The same people that claim compression is king, are not getting their induction system right.  They are compensating for lack of air with excessive compression to try and get enough cylinder pressure to do the job, but the higher expansion rate and the inability of the piston to outrun the pressure wave just make for a bad combination.  The engines beat themselves up, don't last and really don't make any impressive power, the power band is also very narrow in comparison to one that is designed and built right.

"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Hudsonator View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 9:03am
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

... If I have an engine that breaths well and build it to 10:1 compression ratio, I will have more cylinder pressure upon firing than a poor breathing 14:1 engine will.  The 10:1 has a slower expansion ratio and applies pressure to the crank longer than the 14:1 can.  If I were to build it at 8:1, it may be to weak, simply not enough compression to do an effective job, apply some boost though and see what happens. The same people that claim compression is king, are not getting their induction system right.  They are compensating for lack of air with excessive compression to try and get enough cylinder pressure to do the job, but the higher expansion rate and the inability of the piston to outrun the pressure wave just make for a bad combination.  The engines beat themselves up, don't last and really don't make any impressive power, the power band is also very narrow in comparison to one that is designed and built right.

Have you worked out a general "rule of thumb" in regards to expansion rate and piston speed?

I'm one of those who has used increases in compression to compensate for an induction system that just could not be modified to approach anything efficient without "forcing" the issue - which wasn't an option.

When there is nothing else left to do, it works - but has a practical limit. It does narrow everything: timing curve, fuel curve, and resulting power band.
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 5:37pm
Be good if you had proof to back it up . The facts are at the mid Atlantic pull in pa last week .High compression engines won most the classes even in three mile an hour with a little high compression case build. To end this discussion Taylor and Taylor published a internal combustion book . That says as engine rpms increase flame propagation increase proportionaly Said this is why a spark advance can be all in at a low rpm and still be correct for 7000 rpm

Edited by mgburchard - 28 Mar 2015 at 6:46pm
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 8:37am
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

Be good if you had proof to back it up . The facts are at the mid Atlantic pull in pa last week .High compression engines won most the classes even in three mile an hour with a little high compression case build. To end this discussion Taylor and Taylor published a internal combustion book . That says as engine rpms increase flame propagation increase proportionaly Said this is why a spark advance can be all in at a low rpm and still be correct for 7000 rpm

That would depend on your definition of "high compression". But speaking of the pull results, be sure to congratulate yourself and crew on last and near last place finishes. When I checked the results it looks like the guys I work with put 30-70 feet on team spankey. I always thought the objective was to pull the furthest.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 8:44am
And the pankey sags continues. Don't worry folks when he's done licking his wounds he'll be back with more make believe and science fiction.

Anyways hudsonator. I'll add a little compression to the big engines to make up for their inability to fill the cylinder if they are limited by rules on certain components. But a big empty cylinder coupled with a faster expanding cylinder only result in an engine with a narrow power band. Generally they run the same gear ratio, and of course a better managed engine will maintain more rpm when both are already starved for air. 9 times out of 10 you are better off with a little smaller and better managed engine......and the results pankey is referring to show it. I'll give up 10% on engine size for the ability to run better rod to stroke ratio and fill the cylinders to a higher %.

Edited by wi50 - 29 Mar 2015 at 8:56am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 9:07am
Your guy wi50 came over wanting help tuning his engine . i believe it was the engine out of your WC. Your guy cotton crazy wants a larger engine after performance at tunica . The high winding old WC engine 2100 rpms stayed in mile an hour classes didn't 15 mile an hour . Roger Ellwood's 420 inch WC runs good doesn't it.

Edited by mgburchard - 29 Mar 2015 at 9:25am
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 9:43am
Lots of good information Wi50
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by AC200Puller AC200Puller wrote:

Lots of good information Wi50
yep roger elwwood shown everyone come with big cubic inches on the biggest tire and win . give up twenty cubic inches and one tire size and loose.

Edited by mgburchard - 29 Mar 2015 at 12:05pm
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 3:37pm

Your guy wi50 came over wanting help tuning his engine . i believe it was the engine out of your WC. Your guy cotton crazy wants a larger engine after performance at tunica . The high winding old WC engine 2100 rpms stayed in mile an hour classes didn't 15 mile an hour . Roger Ellwood's 420 inch WC runs good doesn't it.

I see.  Last week my old WC engine was in a D-17 out there you said, you were looking for video of it.  Now there was only one D-17 at the pull and it had a D-17 engine in it, that's the truth.  That guy is running a stock cylinder head, stock manifold and carb on an engine I sold him a few parts for.  I see he managed to put 30 feet on your crew.....that has to bee a big kick in the nuts.  All pankey's knowledge and someone with mostly a stock engine beats up on it by 30 feet.  It's not suprising, but it is funny. 

Today you say you were supposed to help tune it.  So this must mean that you seen it..... are you unable to tell the difference between a D-17 and a WC?  It appears so.  You're a bit on the slow side to catch on here (as always).  How would a fella run an engine like that at low RPM and in a 3 mph paced class?  I'm just curious, as it would be useless.  It would work well however in the 15 mph class.  After you've been collecting pictures of it for 5 years and obsessing over it, you must be bright enough to realize that it would not even light at a low RPM or speed.......

The lies continue, I see you have not learned anything.  But I'll let you in on the truth.  That engine is here in the tractor.

But it's nice to know you drove 9 hrs to watch a pull.  You avoided disapointment by watching and not participating.  That I'll give you credit for.  I hope you got a chance to stop by and check out my cylinder head on display at the mid atlantic super pull. Friends of mine were there with one on display and talking to people. Lawrence and Richard mentioned they were approached by some guys with an AC that were not happy with it's performance.  I think they said something about Ac nightmare or morison or something to that order.  I see the results from the pull confirm a lack of performance.  Lawrence is pretty sharp with engines though, I'm sure he can help them out.  If not I've got cylinder heads, camshafts, etc. on hand and can ship out shortly.

Edited by wi50 - 29 Mar 2015 at 4:10pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 4:19pm
Everyone seemed happy with Pankeys stuff . The guy with WiFi stuff wanted some tips on timing his .Lawrence would have traveled further than us . Heres a question what mountain would the tractor have to roll down in road gear for the piston to out run the flame propogetion. I thought a pulling engine pulled on a flat track dragging the sled behind it and its flame propagation drove the piston down turning the crank to what ever rpm it can reach due to combustion .isn't that how internal combustion engines works. So what external force let's the piston out run the flame and wouldn't that external force be what's doing the work so the external force would be defined as the motor.Maybe in Wisconsin the motorized sled pushes the tractor making the piston over run its flame propagation. Lol

Edited by mgburchard - 29 Mar 2015 at 4:27pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 4:47pm
Roger with the 420 chic inch WC had the biggest engine and biggest tire and walked away with the wins no flame propagation problems for him
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 5:31pm

Everyone seemed happy with Pankeys stuff . The guy with WiFi stuff wanted some tips on timing his .Lawrence would have traveled further than us . Heres a question what mountain would the tractor have to roll down in road gear for the piston to out run the flame propogetion. I thought a pulling engine pulled on a flat track dragging the sled behind it and its flame propagation drove the piston down turning the crank to what ever rpm it can reach due to combustion .isn't that how internal combustion engines works. So what external force let's the piston out run the flame and wouldn't that external force be what's doing the work so the external force would be defined as the motor.Maybe in Wisconsin the motorized sled pushes the tractor making the piston over run its flame propagation. Lol

You need some geography lessons too?  You have it backwards.  More lies.

I wouldn't be happy with last place and next to last place finishes, but if you say they're happy, then I suppose they're happy.  Happy it didn't blow up, but that's about it.

Anyways go back and read what Hudsonator and I are trying to explain, you seam to have that backwards also.  I'll dumb it down to a level I hope you can comprehend. Problems occur when the piston doesn't get away from the "bomb"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 5:50pm
Oh so its a problem that occurs in.long rod engines that have increased dwell at tdc . I see never had that problem with the big inch engines rods are short. The high rving engine finished better in the 15 mile an hour classes . The big 420 inch won the class. No aluminumed up d17 in those classes but I see why the guy needs help timing it now

Edited by mgburchard - 29 Mar 2015 at 6:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic