This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barb !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:45pm
Tony and family, my eyes swelled the moment I seen the title on this thread. This is truly a sad day. I've never met either of you, but Barb has always been a great friend of this place and a great friend to me personally when I was going through some tough times. Barb's emails were always so caring and timely and she simply had a way of raising my spirits. I've missed her greatly in the past few months- she was a great lady and I will remember her always. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  Brad and Jan Hopwood
Sponsored Links

Roger SEWI View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger SEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:59pm
May the Lord be with you and your family. Roger & Jan
David Maddux View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Maddux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:06pm
Tony: I will always remember Barb's kind voice. I was just thinking of how I wanted to get over to your area to see you folks. Our love and prayers will be with you and your family.  Dave Maddux
Chuck(ONT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck(ONT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:07pm
Our condolences to you and your family. Barb will be missed by all of us. Chuck & Ginny Defever
Dennis IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:17pm
Barb was what I would call a class act! a wonderful person who cared about others, and from what I could tell, quick to laugh and make others smile with kind words. Barb will be missed on this forum. Tony, I'm thinking about you and prayers are being sent. hang in there my friend.  Dennis & family.
roughstock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roughstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:20pm
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Brian and Family.
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:25pm
Tony  -- was really saddened to read your post. I wish to extend my condolences. I never had the opportunity to meet Barb in person, but felt like I knew her through her posts on the site. She was always upbeat and willing to lend a hand (how many pictures did she help post??) She will truely be missed by her friends on the site -- which she had many! A beer and a hamburger --- think I'll have for dinner.
SWMOCraig View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWMOCraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:39pm
May you find refuge in the Lord during these times. We are sorry to hear of her passing.
Craig and Rachel
Whenever there is a hard job to be done I assign it to a lazy man; he is sure to find an easy way of doing it.

— Walter P. Chrysler

"Like" us on Facebook at Allis B Seat.Com

www.allisbseat.c
Rick of HopeIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick of HopeIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:41pm
Very sorry to hear of your loss. 

My condolences to you and your family.

Rick
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:41pm
That news really makes me sad.  Barb was such a calming voice on this forum so many times.  I am so sorry Tony for your loss and can't imagine what the past few months have been like.  God bless and protect you and your family especially during this difficult time.

Byron
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:43pm

Tony, I am SO Sorry to hear this.  I send my sincerest sympathies to you and your family.  When I clicked on this post and read it, I hurt inside, so I can only imagine the pain you feel.  But you will always feel something inside you, and that is Barb's love.  It will always be with you, and her memories will be with us too. 

omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:51pm
So sorry for your loss! 
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
Clay in MI View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay in MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:54pm
Sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you and your family.
Darrell Roberts View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:05pm
Tony, so very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out for you and your entire family. Barb, you will be missed.
Hurst View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:09pm
Tony, I am really sorry to hear about your loss.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  I can't imagine losing someone you have loved for 41 years, as I haven't even been alive for half that time. 

Hurst
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
Scott(SC) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:17pm
Tony, We've never met, but I've enjoyed yours and Barb's posts. You seem to be very fine people. I'm really sorry about your loss. Scott Owens
millertire View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millertire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:27pm
Sorry for your loss. May the Lord be with you.
Ed
John D View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:53pm
God bless you and your family.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:57pm
Such sad news Tony. Rest assured Barb's loss will weigh heavily on the hearts and minds of many on this forum. May God's peace and mercy encompass you and your entire family during this time of need. I can see her smiling down on you from heaven as I'm typing this message. She is certainly in a better home now and no longer suffers. God Bless my friend.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:02pm
Tony

Very sorry to hear of your loss.  Barb will be missed here on the forum.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim
BurtIA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurtIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:03pm
Tony and Family, we are so sorry to hear of Barb's passing. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Burt and Dixie
TomMN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:05pm
My condolences Tony.  I always enjoyed her voice on the phone, even having never met her I could feel her smile.

Tom Foss
Brian Ahart View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Ahart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:11pm
Tony, I am very sorry to hear this.  Barb's presence here on the forum will be missed.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.  God Bless.
A-C Weight ID reference and other goodies at brianahart.net
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:20pm
Sure are with you and your family Tony!  She will be MISSED!  Keep your head high, you have LOTS of friends here if needed!

Sorry about the loss, thought are with you!

Dave
Bob-Maine View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob-Maine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:21pm
Tony, I have not met you or your wife but have had several conversations on the phone. She was always someone I had wanted to get to know in person. You have our sympathy. We lost our seven year old grandson to brain cancer on Dec. 30 so have an idea what you are going through. Please remember all the friends that you both have made over the years and take comfort from their concern and sympathy.
Bob@allisdowneast
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:22pm
Sorry and condolences.
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:23pm
So sorry to hear the news.  Barb will truly be missed by many.  My condolences to you and your family.  God Bless.
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:27pm
Tony, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:33pm
Tony, its never good to hear such news. Barb will surely be missed by all. Its good to know that you are comforted by family and friends at this time, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.  Breeze
morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:45pm
Tony, prayers from PA for you and your family. Barb and her positive posts will be dearly missed. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic