This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

200 Seat cushion replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 200 Seat cushion replacement
    Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 9:14pm
I'm trying to find an old post about seat cushion replacement for a 200.  I remember someone found a company making the same seat cushion's that look like when they came new.  Maybe MikeZ was the one who found them???    Andy
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 10:04pm
There were two seats for a 200 tractor. I'd say 1972-73 was the first version with two 1 inch square tubes running up to the upper cushion. Then, in 1974ish and up was the Marathon brand seat which was completely different.
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2024 at 12:10am
 K&M online to see if they have what U're looking for. Then U click on the tab to find nearest dealers to order from. Most of AG Dlrs in my area are K&M Dlrs. 
 Hy Capacity online may also have them. Again U lookup online then contact their dealer to order. 
 Mine for late 200 came from ASAP, but that was 6 years ago, now they don't show the steel backed cushions anymore only wood. 
 DJ's & others on here at times should have them also. 

AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2024 at 7:18am
Thanks for the replies.  I'm trying to find the original square pattern.  I'll look at Hy Capacity and K&M sites.   Andy 
Leadoff View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2024 at 8:39pm
AMB(wcIL)

Here is a Supplier who has recently started to stock the Milsco Marathon Seat cushion

PS  They also stock the Arm Rests and associated hardware

Good luck with your project

1963 D17D Series III. 1965 D15 Series II. 1965 D17 Series IV. 1975 185. 1978 716H. 1979 716H. 1965 780 Harvester/1R&DC. 1957 Model 73 SC 4 Furrow Plow
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2024 at 10:17pm
Yes that's the style I'm looking for!!!  Thanks Leadoff!!!   Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic